The “NVG” (Night Vision Googles) are a variation of the pilot’s glasses combining modernity and efficiency.
Exceptional visual comfort and the high quality of the lenses make these “NVG” glasses an indispensable accessory both in flight and on the ground.
AERO-DESIGN Collection signs each pair with an original piece of Mirage IIIB inserted in the right temple.
The lucky owners of “NVG” have unique, original and collectible sunglasses.
To pay tribute to the airmen of the Air Force and Space, each model is named after an operational base.
For this series, AERO-DESIGN Collection pays tribute to the personnel of the Air Force Base 115 (Orange-Caritat).
- Mixed pilot glasses
- Polarizing polycarbonate
- Anti-reflection blue back
- Category 3
- Mounting : Stainless steel
- Height : 45.5mm
- Branch length : 142mm
- Frame colors available in : Plain smoke + Brushed palladium / Shaded green + Shiny gun / Plain brown + Shiny champagne gold
- Manufacturing France
Use cold water to avoid damaging the top layer of the glass.
Then apply a few drops of dishwashing liquid with your fingers – without pressing too hard – to the lenses of your glasses, before rinsing them under water. Then gently clean your glasses with a microfiber cloth. Your frames and lenses deserve the utmost attention!
- Remember to store them in the case that your optician gave you when you bought them.
- Do not place them near a heat source (radiator, fireplace, car dashboard…): they could be deformed.
- Avoid putting your frames on the glass side.
Like any material, your lenses undergo normal wear and tear as a result of their use.
- Wipe them with a microfiber cloth before each use.
- Avoid paper towels that scratch the glass. Products containing harsh chemicals such as bleach are also strongly discouraged.
This product is a collector’s item, inlimited edition