The RSC C-47 NIGHT FRIGHT pilot watch contains an original C47 part!
RSC WATCH has partnered with the restoration of a C-47 SKYTRAIN (No. 42-100521) that belonged to the 79th TROOP CARRIER SQN and the 436th TROOP CARRIER GRP that flew with the US Air Force in Europe during WWII. The majority of the profits made by RSC WATCH are used to finance the restoration of the aircraft.
The aircraft was named NIGHT FRIGHT and took part in transport and parachute drop missions. He even towed troop transport gliders.
SINGLE LIMITED EDITION to 436 numbered copies
Features of the C-47 NIGHT FRIGHT watch
– Case diameter: 45 mm
– Movement: Swiss Ronda Quartz Chronograph
– Glass: Sapphire (scratch resistant)
– Glass: AR (anti-reflective)
– Hands: luminous hands
– thickness of the case : 14 mm
– Length: 27 cm (10.54 inches)
– width of bracelet: 22 mm
– Case : Steel 316L
– Dial color: black
– Back plate: made of a part of the original aircraft
– Back plate: engraved watch number
– Waterproof: 5 ATM
– Date: Date indicator
– Weight : ±100 g
– Box : Luxury leather
– Extra: information booklet on the history of the aircraft
– Designer: Ronald Steffen
– Warranty: 2 years (+1 after registration)
Description of the C-47 NIGHT FRIGHT numbered watch
The back of the watch is engraved with a view of the nose art painted on the C-47 No. 42-100521 and engraved with the watch number (Limited edition of 436 watches worldwide)
High quality SWISS RONDA quartz movement.
The watches are delivered in a beautiful leather box.