The RSC BF 109 pilot’s watch was created for World War II aviation enthusiasts. Tribute to the elegant and fearsome German BF 109 fighter plane!
Features of the BF 109 pilot watch
– Case diameter: 45 mm
. Sapphire glass
– Movement: Swiss quartz movement Ronda
– Glass: sapphire glass (scratch resistant)
– Hands: luminous hands
– Case thickness: 14 mm
– Total length: 27 cm (10.54 inches)
– Width of the bracelet: 22 mm
– Buckle: XL stainless steel
– Case: 316L stainless steel – black PVD
– Dial color: black
– Back plate: screwed – stainless steel
– Back plate: with beautiful engraving of the BF 109
– Back plate : numbered
– Water resistance: 5 ATM – Date: date indication
– Weight of the watch : ± 100 g
– Watchbox: luxury leather
– Additional booklet: with information about the BF 109
– Designer: Ronald Steffen
– Warranty: 2 years (+1 year after registration)
Description of the BF 109 watch
The back of the watch is engraved with a view of the BF 109 with silicone strap
High quality SWISS RONDA quartz movement.
The watches are delivered in a beautiful leather box.
On request, we can equip the MYSTERE 4 watch with a leather strap or a steel bracelet.